1016 W Jackson Blvd #37, Chicago, IL 60622, USA Distance: 13.23 miles
Mount Greenwood Cleaners And bulk Laundry on the map
Best place and the ladies are really nice :)!
Drop your clothes off at Mount Greenwood Cleaners Now and this will be a great experience. My Father owned the building and 15 or more years ago. When he Managed the Cleaners it was top notch! Now my sister and I own it and he taught me all I know. Come in and let us show you how we treat our customers!
Great service they so fast 1day service awesome price so cheap ! They give a city worker discount 10% And prepaid 20% total they gave 30% Cleaning service awesome Spot things awesome
Couldn't pick up my clothes. Was told my the woman working inside that it would be 15 minutes until someone was there that could do pick ups. Well 45 minutes plus and still can't get my stuff. First and last time I come to this place. Absolutely the worst customer service.